Monday, October 8, 2012

The Bridge




Yesterday was very special.
We finally found a church home.

“The Bridge” is ideally located near the Deception Pass Bridge here in Oak Harbor, Washington. It is nestled in the woods at the end of a gravel road laden with colorful maple trees and faces a beautiful, pristine pond. The congregation meets in a large, red barn and plans for a larger structure are in works.


To be a part of this growing body of Christ is something quite special.
To recognize that God has placed me in a position to lead my family as the spiritual leader of my household is even MORE special (talk about the biggest responsibility in life!).

This day, and every day, I thank God for my family and for giving me the strength to stay strong in faith.

1 comment:

  1. I am learning that teaching my kids about the Lord is the most rewording thing. It can be challenging at times with Santa, the Easter Bunny, and Halloween lol but in the end all I hope is tobeable to plant the seed that will continue to grow inside them. The church you found sounds beautiful. You are such an insperational speritual leader not just for your family but for all in your life.

    ReplyDelete