Friday, January 7, 2011

Ever have one of those weeks...



Sometimes...
We make mistakes.
Causing terrible, terrible, excruciating and agonizing pain.

Oftentimes.
We do some things that just outright HURT others.

Always.
We are human.

And... 

"To err is human, to forgive divine." ~ Alexander Pope

~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

This week, I have hurt one person in particular.
I am so, so sorry.
SO sorry.
Like you would not believe.

Words will never be enough to seek your forgiveness.

But...
I have to tell you.

And...
I pray you are listening.

Because...
From the bottom of my heart...
and my soul...

I...
Am...
Deeply...
Sorry.

Please forgive me.
If you cannot, I understand... however, know that I pray for you.
Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment