Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mix It Up

Up until two days ago, I had a flight booked to Denver.
Then, I decided to make a road trip out of it.
(Never have been one to get used to routines.)

And, what a nice change of pace.

As I sit here in a Pilot Truck Stop,
Sippin' on my coffee and muffin, I reminisce of the days when I longed to be old enough to have my OWN money, my own car, my own things...

Well... Here I am and, it feels gooood!

To walk into a store and have the freedom to buy any junk food I want?
(Well, the coffee did have hazelnut creamer. That counts... right?)
And, how in the world did I survive so long without satellite radio?!
Even though I am SO tired of Lady Gaga.

Point being, growing up may not be as fun as mixing it up every now and then.

Time to roll...


No comments:

Post a Comment