Monday, August 29, 2011

Not Two Tired to Ride

Went to San Francisco this past weekend. I have missed riding. So much, as a matter of fact,  that when I unmounted my bike off my car and clipped my shoes into the pedals, I had an INSTANT smile. One that was desperately needed and one that lasted all day long.

The stresses of life just have a way of catching up with you and it's the little things that bring you back to that "glass half full" mindset.

If THIS wasn't enough to get me back into my element, then I don't know what could have done it. :)

(And can you believe I only wrecked once and it was in someone's backyard?! Shhh... doesn't sound as cool as rolling head over wheels off these steps.)






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete